Thursday, September 5, 2013

I paid off some credit cards!


Sorry for the radio silence the last couple of days. My stepson went home on Tuesday, so it's been pretty quiet around here. Just eating leftovers and working. In a week, I'll be back on the East Coast for ten days, so I'm just trying to empty out the fridge and not buy anything new.

In other news, we've paid off some credit cards, which is very exciting. I'm not stressing so much about being the primary breadwinner, because we'll have several fewer bills every month. This ten-day vacation is ten days of earning no money, across two weekends, so that's essentially a third of the monthly income lost. Nevertheless, we'll be okay this month. It felt good, looking at those zero balances.

The next week will be one of omelets, baked pasta, and bean soup--all pantry staples. I won't be cooking anything exciting, but I'll endeavor to find some recipes for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment