Thursday, March 7, 2013

Peanut butter and Nutella french toast




Sometimes, you need Nutella.

I'm usually not a stress eater. When I get stressed out or upset, I lose my appetite. Every once in a while, though, instead of not eating, I'll just not eat anything healthy. I get crazy sugar cravings.

I guess today is one of those days. I woke up craving Nutella.

And lo! I said, let there be peanut butter and Nutella french toast for breakfast, and there was. And it was good.

It's essentially a french toast sandwich. Smear either peanut butter or Nutella (or both) between two slices of bread, to make a sandwich. Proceed with the french toast recipe as usual.

I had some stale whole wheat bread, courtesy of work, and some milk that needed to be used up. So you see, it was fate.

If you want to get crazy with this, add some sliced bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment