Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mustard greens salad with black-eyed peas and peanut vinaigrette



Ooooh, I just love raw winter greens salads. This one, with mustard greens, black-eyed peas and peanut vinaigrette, is easy to throw together and is an interesting mix of flavors. (In my opinion, it's not as delicious as the mustard greens salad with anchovy dressing, but it does have more stuff.)

For the peanut vinaigrette, I took bottled Thai peanut sauce and cut it with a little rice wine vinegar.

Mustard greens leaves, torn
1 cup black-eyed peas
2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
1 cup shaved carrots
1/4 cup feta cheese

Combine and mix with the peanut dressing.

1 comment:

  1. I love that one of your incentives for upping our black eyed pea consumption is “they’re cool looking.” Works for me :)

    Thank you for the recipe!

    regards,
    ronan of Renton Auto Repair

    ReplyDelete